Australian Media Coalition
MEDIA SCHEDULE FOR CHAIRMAN OF NEWS LIMITED | EVENT MANAGEMENT AND HOSTING | MEDIA MANAGEMENT | MEDIA CONFERENCES, CONFERENCE ORGANISATION | GEOFFREY ROBERTSON INVITATION AND ARRANGEMENTS | TICKETING AND FUNDS MANAGEMENT | AV DESIGN | EVENT PRODUCTION
We created the Right to Know Campaign for News Limited and the 12 media organisations in Australia including Sky, ABC, Astra, West Australian, Fairfax, AAP, Free TV, etc.in order to promote freedom and speech, amend freedom of information laws, launch an enquiry into Freedom of Speech.
- Announcement news conference headlining John Hartigan
- New conference announcing Former ICAC Commissioner and NSW Ombudsman Irene Moss Sourcing Geoffrey Robertson and organising travel and briefing
- Engagement of top ten legal firms and obtaining sponsorship
- Launch of report into the use of court suppression chaired by Prue Innes
- Conference for 550 media and top legal minds
- Organisation of sponsor cocktail event
- Media schedule for John Hartigan
WHAT THE CLIENT SAID.
“In mobilising your entire office and committing to this project with such passion and care, you delivered everything you promised and more than we expected. You are a delight to work with and I look forward to doing so again!”
GREG BAXTER, DIRECTOR, CORPORATE AFFAIRS, NEWS LIMITED
“Your concept, your passion and your determination to make this campaign succeed was nothing short of remarkable. Congratulations on what was an incredible result.”
LUCINDA DUCKETT, CORPORATE AFFAIRS, NEWS LIMITED