CELEBRITY SPOKESPERSON | EVENT | MEASURABLE PR CAMPAIGN | SOCIAL MEDIA (CONTENT AND VIDEO) | RETAIL BRANDING AND COLLATERAL | MEDIA TOUR | MANAGED WET SAMPLING
Jordans is a leading cereal brand in the UK and around the world but was new to the Australian market, launching in 2014. With no brand presence or personality in Australia, AC Agency created a campaign which needed to engage with consumers, allow them to connect and engage with the brand leading to sales and repeat purchases. AC Agency created the ‘Eat Real’ campaign in April 2014 together with iconic Australian chef, Bill Granger. This campaign was a grass roots community initiative encouraging people to take action and get back to eat unprocessed natural ingredients. This initiative closely aligned with the Jordans philosophy.
- We organised a launch event in front of a community garden,
- We invited media (traditional, social and bloggers) to attend a launch in the garden.
- We introduced Bill Granger as the spokesperson for this three pronged campaign to ensure campaign longevity over a period of one year.
- We co-ordinated a media tour with Bill Granger doing media interviews around the country.
- We created a social media content calendar and executed it, we managed the sampling agency.
- 74 clippings
- Audience reach 14,447,828 (KPI 8 million)
- Voted number one in the Cereals category for Product of the Year Awards 2015, the largest consumer survey in Australia with more than 15,000 respondents, Jordans only used PR and sampling to create brand awareness in Australia.
WHAT THE CLIENT SAID.
“Just wanted to say a huge thank you for the event yesterday. It was run so professionally and I loved the early start – great event.”
ANNA LISLE , MKR
“Thank you so much for yesterday. Everyone was saying it was one of the best events they have been to.”
“Thanks for a truly delightful morning – everything was just perfect.”
HOME IDEAS MAGAZINE
“I just wanted to quickly commend you on the goodie bags from this morning! The DIY strawberry patch is genius, I’m so excited to watch them grow. I’ll definitely be posting pictures on social media!”
I ATE MY WAY THROUGH (BLOG)
“This campaign has been an enormous success. You planned and executed a brilliant strategy. The standard has been set and you should be incredibly proud. Thanks all for your hard work and your boundless enthusiasm, it does not go un-noticed over here.”
GAVIN LOFTUS, INTERNATIONAL MARKETING DIRECTOR