MEDIA PARTNERSHIP | 2 EVENTS – ONE MEDIA ONLY AND THE OTHER A CONSUMER EVENT | EVENT MANAGEMENT | MEDIA ENGAGEMENT
Virgin Money were launching a new advertising campaign “Everlasting Love”. Their objectives were simple. They needed 1900 loan enquiries and 900 loan conversions from the advertising campaign. They needed to launch the initiative to financial journalists and to consumers.
- Campaign launch in the honeymoon suite at the Hilton Hotel with the CEO hosting the event. The two elderly people featured in the TVC attended
- MIXFM joined us in breaking the Guinness Book of Records. We had a Priest, a Rabbi, a Buddhist Monk, a celebrant officiating, We provided a string quartet, each bride was given a bouquet, with let fluttering doves free once the vows were made, provided canapes.
- Bill and Glenys Ferguson, the octogenarians who became instant celebrities after starring in the advertisement conducted a massive media interview schedule.
- Smashed the Guinness Book of Records Hosted a record 556 couples
- 402 clippings, KPI was 38
- 3,800 loan applications & 1950 settled loans
- Virgin delayed their $10m ad campaign
- Daily Telegraph sent ad viral to more than One million people
WHAT THE CLIENT SAID.
Ro comes up with the most mind blowing ideas that to be honest, seem unrealistic and unachievable. And they probably are to most people... However Ro and her highly talented team develop with ideas that are amazing, get implemented brilliantly and have the kind of impact that PR & marketing people only dream about. For Virgin Money Home Loans’ recent Everlasting Love campaign, Ro did a fantastic job of helping us achieve a Guinness Book Record for the world’s largest Renew Your Vows ceremony and the resulting media coverage was phenomenal – TV, radio, print, online, everything – just superb.
MICHELLE ZAHRA, PR MANAGER, VIRGIN MONEY